Saturday, October 26, 2013

27 October 2013

And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him..." -John 9:2-3

Recently, I've been confused with one thing: God's will in my studies. My question was this: why aren't other Bible-believing, on-fire-for-God Christians seeing God's prosperity in results while I am. For a long time, I struggled with this: maybe God DOESN'T want us to prosper.

Then, I believe it was the Lord who led me to this passage. The content is pretty self-explanatory, but here's the revelation: if you are questioning God, "Why aren't You prospering me like so-and-so?" or something like that, God's answer is that it's because He wants to work in you for your breakthrough.

If you're feeling trapped in merely superficial friendships, tensions with parent(s), rebellion with authority, undesirable grades and basically a terrible life, get ready to see God's breakthrough for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment