Monday, December 8, 2014

A Dream

And no, I'm not talking about my foresight of the future. Just a brief account of my dream last night.

I found myself in what seemed like the Axis Theatre, the meeting site of my new home church, Hope Church Singapore, and me in my regular attire, red or black jacket and my knee-length shorts. Though the place was packed, I saw Natalie, Pamela and Tamara at distinct locations of the Axis Theatre just declaring what I believe to be a blessing over the congregation, which I was certain was mostly Megalife.

Why are they praying?
Why is it Megalife congregating and not Ablaze?

Then came what I remember to be an altar call, a call for provision of boldness and faith to those who lack, and being one whose spirit is willing but flesh is weak, I went up to receive prayer, later surrounded by three prayer warriors, one of whom was Hilary.

Hilary, what are you doing here and not in some European region?

Of course, I saw the other Megalifers, like Samuel, Faith, Marc, Alvin and so on, but I'll still wonder the significance of these distinct scenes that I remember after more than 12 hours unlike other dreams which I forget instantaneously.

Just a brief recount.

–Joel (8/12/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment