Monday, March 10, 2014

10 March 2014

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. [2 Peter 3:9]

I've always wondered: when would Jesus return? Or when will the rapture take place, when we can be relieved of this stressful world? God reminds me that He wants everyone to come to repentance to Jesus Christ. God's showing mercy to mankind.

Then I ask: when will everyone receive the Gospel? God reminds me again, that He makes all things beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). So I don't have to worry about the future: it's all in the hands of my heavenly Abba.

And neither do you. In due time, God will salvage not only your spirit but also your body! Keep on hoping, brethren and sisteren!

Song of the Day: He Loves Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzfPHnoT0-0

No comments:

Post a Comment