Friday, September 13, 2013

14 September 2013

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 

The Hebrew word for 'sorrows' is the word 'mak'of', which describes anguish and a DEEP level of sorrow-ness.

My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, I believe that some of us are greatly broken in many areas, like friendships, family, grades, stress and so on, but this passage of Scripture tells us that BY JESUS' STRIPES, WE ARE HEALED OF ALL OUR SORROWS, HURTS AND STRUGGLES.

START DECLARING, "I AM HEALED BY THE SUFFERINGS OF CHRIST. HE TOOK MY STRIPES THAT I RECEIVE IS COMPLETENESS! HE RECEIVED MY SIN; NOW I RECEIVE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment