Sunday, August 3, 2014

23 July 2014

HELLO :) I couldn't resist quoting all these different versions of this verse. Because it reveals that Jesus doesn't just love us, He's madly in love, head over heels, absolutely crazy over us!

Song of Solomon 4:9
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
9 My bride, my very own,
    you have stolen my heart!
With one glance from your eyes
and the glow of your necklace,
    you have stolen my heart.

Song of Solomon 4:9
New Living Translation (NLT)
9 You have captured my heart,
    my treasure,[a] my bride.
You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes,
    with a single jewel of your necklace.

Song of Solomon 4:9
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
9 “You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride;
You have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes,
With a single strand of your necklace.

Song of Solomon 4:9
Amplified Bible (AMP)
9 You have ravished my heart and given me courage, my sister, my [promised] bride; you have ravished my heart and given me courage with one look from your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.

Can you see it, all we have to do, is look at Him, for even a second, and His divine heart beats faster. The God of the cosmos, of the whole world! The Lord of everything, His heart beats faster with a single glance of our eyes!

-Jing Rong Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment