Monday, August 4, 2014

27 Days

In 27 days, I'll be moving on from Riverlife Church. I'm gonna miss them a ton. All the memories will stay etched in my mind and possibly my heart too, how these children of God have blessed AND hurt me before. Hey, a good experience is not just one of joy but also one of grief, and in Riverlife Church I've received a fair share of both. Eventful, indeed.

Whilst I cannot detail every nitty-gritty detail of my amazing times, I can give the headers and the possible time periods which they reside in.

AH Cell, January 2010–December 2012
Camp Noise, December 2010
Batam Mission Trip, November–December 2011
Dance Ministry, December 2011–August 2013
Camp Activate, June 2012
Superlife Usher Ministry, September 2012–June 2014
Kingdom Call, June 2013
Superlife Musicals, December 2012 and 2013
Camp Kadash, 2014

And the most significant to me of all:
Weekly Sunday Chats, June 2012–August 2014

I would love to detail them...but I'm pretty zonked right about now. Perhaps another day when I have more energy will I cover them all. I still have 16 cheesy farewell letters to write, so I really have no idea when I might cover this (and considering PW is a daunting task for me, I might spend more time on it than here, unfortunately)

No comments:

Post a Comment