Thursday, August 7, 2014

Random thoughts (8/8/14)

So full of Your favor, so full of Your love.

I'm blessed, exceedingly, abundantly more than enough, to be a blessing.

I don't like how my earphones keep messing around in my pocket.

After Sec Two, I was so elated that I wouldn't have to deal with my class anymore, only to realize that it's part of me running away from the problem of rejection.

I come alive; I'm alive when You speak to me.

After running around for a while, one would get tired and realize that only the Lord can restore him.

An unfortunate reality is that we are unlikely to ever meet people who have left us ever again.

At least I know the location. I have 3 weeks drop by one day before my shift.

I don't respond to desperation.

It's the last few hours of Singapore's 49th year.

Stop attributing things to Mother Nature and start resigning to the truth of Father God.

Treasure your family.

It is one thing to be loving and another to be overprotective.

I will not let the moodiness of others steal my joy, in Jesus' name!

Cherishing ev'ry moment with Riverlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment