Wednesday, June 4, 2014

31 May 2014

I will cry out to God Most High, To God who performs all things for me. He shall send from heaven and save me; He reproaches the one who would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth His mercy and His truth. [Psalm 57:2-3]

Rationalists shoot the 'sending from heaven' part down and reason that such is nonsense. Well, I beg to differ.

There was once at church, my close friends and I were chilling and we saw dark clouds over our church, but it didn't rain. So we decided to make a bold prayer and declare the rain to fall in Jesus' name, and it was so. After the rain subsided, we declared again and it began pouring again. And whist pouring we declared, it poured even greater! Clearly, God was answering our prayer, exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think.

Also, you see the 'Selah' there? In Hebrew arts it denotes a pause. In other words, rest, and after that God will send forth His unmerited favor and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment