Thursday, June 26, 2014

Feelings

Feelings of inadequacy
Feelings of lack
Feelings of not being good enough
Feelings of not trying hard enough

Feelings of rejection
Feelings of disappointment
Feelings of helplessness
Feelings of weakness

Feelings of inability
Feelings of discontentment
Feelings of anger
Feelings of frustration

Feelings of depression
Feelings of sickness
Feelings of trepidation
Feelings of despair

Because God loves me
Because Jesus died for me
Because I am set free
Because the Spirit sets me free

Because God does not give any of these
Because God is love
Because God is not sick
Because God is not fearful

Because I preach against all this
Because I am saved by grace
Because Jesus is my righteousness
Because as He is, so am I

I break such feelings ALL in Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment