Saturday, August 30, 2014

30 August 2014: Farewell Weekend – 2. Farewell Saturday

30.08.2014, 2321 hours: Had tuition in the morning...but the real kicker was in church. For a last sermon, what did I get involved in? A sermon talking about the End Times by Elder Freddy Boey...just a wonderful way to end it off. Since we were all fancy, we needed photo taking sessions. So here's a snippet.


I'll need to extract some photos from my cellmate's camera then add it into my 'Farewell Weekend' Photo Album. Today was a relaxing day rather than an eventful one, but definitely a very meaningful one. I really love my cell. Words cannot describe my love for them. The conventions they sacrifice to some extent, like Justina in a dress, or Phyllis planning my Farewell in the midst of busy work...awesome.

Loves. xoxo #cheesy #shnamelessisworththecheesiness

:Joel Kindiak

p.s. this would be a photo blogpost. so i'll update this when i get more photos hahazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment