Friday, February 14, 2014

14 February 2014

His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, this is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem. [Song of Solomon 5:16]

Jesus's mouth is sweetness itself. He speaks of sweet things to you! He is altogether lovely; every facet of His being is described as lovely.

My friends, Jesus loves me and in response, I love Him back. In essence, He is my beloved. And He is my friend.

What say you? Do you want this Jesus? The Bible says believe and confess Jesus as your Savior (Romans 10:9), not as a judge or a ruler but as a Savior, to save you from your sinful nature.

With that, a blessed Valentine's Day to you, where God Almighty is your valentine ;)

Song of the Day: Jesus You're the Sweetest Name of All http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVQsGah3tg

No comments:

Post a Comment