Saturday, February 8, 2014

5 February 2014

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." [Jeremiah 29:11]

I believe many of my friends have received their posting to their school. Whatever the case, God gives you this choice because He has plans for you to prosper in His decision for you. Your prosperity is found in God's plans, not yours. And God will work an amazing work, whichever institute you are entering.

For the rest of us who already are schooling or working, I believe that you are not in your school by chance. God wants to use us to advance His kingdom even in our schools and in our workplaces. We want to see Jesus lifted high, and God wants you part of His grand scheme of salvation. So thank God for where you are in, for you are about to see amazing things to happen in your vocation.

If you would like to view my latest exposition, 'Exalting Jesus', you may do so via the link below:
http://joelkindiak.blogspot.sg/2014/02/exalting-jesus.html?m=1

Song of the Day: Lord I Offer My Life To You http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLGBfv4xaM

No comments:

Post a Comment