Thursday, February 27, 2014

24 February 2014

If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple. [1 Corinthians 3:17]

The temple of God here in this context refers to the church or God's people, believers, and it comforts me greatly. What this means is that anyone who tries to harm the church or the unity of the believers, God will deal with that person. Wow, what an awesome God to protect His church!

I rest in God and keep doing what God has called me to do: to lift high the name of Jesus. Anyone who tries to harm my cell groups or my church is going to have to answer to God directly. Me? I just rest in the Lord!

How 'bout you? Let God protect your church 'cos He is a great God!

Song of the Day: Awesome God http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJr6cKEdWos

No comments:

Post a Comment