Tuesday, January 28, 2014

29 January 2014

...speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord... [Ephesians 5:19]

Rather than be blinded by what others do, sing! I can't tell you about all the times God literally sings to me a worship song about Him. That really amazes me, I feel overwhelmed because God redirects my heart to Him.

I don't know about you, but before an activity, sing a song or a hymn or praise to the Lord and things just work in your favor. It's as though God designed praise to open the door to His grace. ITS NOT EARNING HIS GRACE. It's lepaking in His lepakness of music. God's music is surprisingly edifying to the soul.

Here's a simple song which is one of my favorites:

Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I worship Your holy name

Song of the Day: 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwIT8JjddM

No comments:

Post a Comment