Thursday, January 30, 2014

31 January 2014

...All flesh is as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away, But the word of the Lord endures forever... [1 Peter 1:24-25]

These verses give me great hope. So what if this singer is so great or this mathematician is so intelligent or this speaker is so charismatic? All flesh is grass. They fall away. Yet, one thing remains: God's Word. The Word which says, 'I will be merciful to their unrighteousness(es) and their sins and lawless deeds I remember no more' stands firm.

Therefore, I place my hope not in corruptible people but in the incorruptible God, whom I can boldly encounter through Jesus Christ mud Savior and intercessor.

With that, a blessed Lunar New Year to you and your household in our Lord Jesus Christ, that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 1:2)

亲爱的,我祝你凡事亨通,身体健壮,正如你的灵魂安泰一样。 (约翰叁书 1:2)

Song of the Day: In Christ Alone http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCeSOY5tisI

No comments:

Post a Comment