Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#junehols2014 [10 June 2014] Sungei Gaudi

Woke up late garrgh...had quite a rough start on my first Economics case study questions and Chemistry practice. The A levels questions really do know how to mess around with your mind. I was doing Math...until it bored me to pieces. Hence, I just took a glance at the questions and get an idea of how to do it rather than doing them. I hate boredom. Also, my tuition from 1 through 3 was cancelled, so it's pretty bittersweet for me, considering I have more free time for relaxing but less time for travelling.

The gay got blistering hot, so my main goal was primarily to find a nice air-conditioned location (aka MacDonalds) before tuition. Slept in the library until the librarian woke me up (I think I caught about 15 minutes of sleep, which was one powerful power nap) and went for tuition from 4 to 6. I am really praying for my P6 student, because she is struggling in the papers. Lord, I lift her up into Your hands, that You make something beautiful out of her current Math abilities.

Met some churchmates for dinner at Pasir Ris Central, where I enjoyed my long-time favourite Pancake Pizza, when I received huge blocks of text from another churchmate about her dream. The prophecy was largely Greek to me and I was incredibly stunned, so the first thing before even trying to interpret was to ask the Lord for wisdom. And we came to an interesting conclusion, however we would need scriptural backing for this theory.

Yes, it's extraordinary, but let's do some research. And let's trust God for an awesome interpretation!

After dinner, I went for a pre-camp prayer/worship service. Accidentally offended another churchmate on the way there by teasing about fatness, which I had no idea he was sensitive to, because I assumed that all mature guy teenagers were completely cool about it (plus, it wasn't specifically directed at anyone). Nope. So I got stuff to learn. During the prayer service we felt the presence of the Lord and prayed prophetically for Camp Kadash.

Went home and ranted to a friend about some issues. Glad he could hear me out and understand from my point-of-view.

Reflections:

  1. Focus.
  2. When we let go and let God, He works wonders.
  3. There are still mature teenagers who have sensitivities. I for one need to learn to sense the atmosphere not to cross their sensitivities. And I'll apologise when I meet him soon.
  4. I wish we prayed for after Camp Kadash. That's a declaration of God's transformative work in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment