Sunday, June 29, 2014

#junehols2014 [28 June 2014] Homies

Tuition in the morning. I kind of corrected my student in that if she wants the good grade, it's hers, not mine, so she needs the motivation, not me. Revised algebra with my other student and nearly killed him by showing him the large and small perspective on the same concept. Went to my other student's house and did not cover much considering that he did not have too many doubts about Maths.

Went to church for a prayer gathering for Project Logos, where we spent more time worshipping than actually praying, hence feeling that the time we had was a tad bit short. Also, we had dinner and then service. During the dinner, I, once again, felt left out, if it weren't obvious by my attention–grabbing measures. After service, the dudes came together and had supper together, out–seating the other cells and ministries at the nearby MacDonald's.


We then sent our friend off at the airport (sorry, too lazy to detail today...). Marcus tried to tease Pamela, but alas, an efforted yet completely futile attempt at doing so. (Pamela was there because her brother was the one we were sending off). We met their parents, and I can officially say that I know their family. I saw their little sister, and I concluded that she would be a combination of her two sarcastic siblings combined. Dope. Later, we chilled at Starbucks and almost witnessed a plane crash before going home. I may update this on Monday, but for now I'm going to zone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment