Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#junehols2014 [24 June 2014] Tuition Day

Woke up late on the luxury that all my outstanding homework have been completed, only to be invaded by my GP tutor. Don’t misunderstand me; my GP tutor is a great tutor. He explains things clearly and helps me realise my errors more in-depth in order to avoid them in-depth. However, the fact that this tuition exists means that homework exists, and homework for me this last week is the worst burden I could ever have. Yet, I am to complete a comprehension paper as well as evaluate a quote from a famous personality. Homework. Sigh.

Well, it’s my turn to give tuition, and my father drove me to the tuition site. On the way, he explained that he has found an omnipotent supplement which he thinks may work. This would be fine, if it doesn’t mean deviating from my ongoing TCM treatment which, after many attempts at the doctors and most of them failing to actually cure me, actually works. But it did, and I got freaked out. I finally found a treatment that actually works, and now I’m being subscribed to another regime whose credibility I have no idea of. I actually, momentarily, felt hopeless of any opportunity of actually getting better. But I decided that I’m going to obey my parents, and if anything happens to my body because of this treatment, they be held responsible for my misery.

So I went to my student’s house. I just realised that she didn’t do O levels but N(A) levels, which means that I would have to adjust my teaching style to fit that syllabus. In fact, I’ll probably have to learn N(A) Maths before even teaching it…though it’s quite similar to O levels, it does have the more technical and actually applicable aspect of Mathematics involved. That’s actually quite cool, you know, after 5 years of theory.

Afterward, I went to Pasir Ris to meet my friend for yet another Bible discussion. It’s interesting how the more we see Jesus in the Scriptures, the more we want to see more of Jesus, and the more passionate we become for the Word of God. The way to love the Lord is to see Jesus come alive in the Scriptures, especially in the Old Testament! That’s where all the golden treasures and precious gems are hidden in.



Went home to do Project Logos discussion, and tiredly shower and finish my GP paper. Well, almost, since I left the AQ for another day. Procrastination. Yep, I procrastinate.


No comments:

Post a Comment