Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#junehols2014 [17 June 2014] Tuition: Mind and Heart

Today was a day filled of tuition. Well, before that I did some Chemistry and Mathematics, and it's off to give my churchmate some Math tuition. But first, brunch at Ya Kun.

Considering that the rest of my day wasn't too picture-able, here's some brunch photo-of-the-day.

I feel encouraged that my churchmate could understand the concepts that I explained and clarified her doubts on the topic. Don't have much to talk about today, other than the revelation that I received, which literally explained all my emotional ups and downs over the past 3 months, giving me emotional relief once and for all. For that, you'll have to wait for the *next* blog post. I'll be sure to load that one up!

Feels like a day where I'm repenting in mind and in heart.

Reflections:
1) Repentance rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment