Saturday, June 21, 2014

#junehols2014 [21 June 2014] An Even–More Relaxing to the Already Relaxing Holidays Day

Time for tuition! P6 Math, here I come...or maybe I'm just slacking and skiving off considering that I made my student do a 50-minute pepper while I surf the net. Not exactly the best tuition teacher, considering that I could have used the time to do more important activities, but we went through some problems, and I'm really trusting God for her pass/A.

I made my way over to my next students' house and killed him with my JC-styled questions (even though the syllabus tested was still Secondary Two stuff). Sure, he didn't fare too well, but I don't care. After the boring, E-Math stuff, I taught him the Product Rule, which I managed to grasp after several practice problems. He learns fast, and I hope he keeps up this attitude even as he learns in school, not study. After him I peer-tutored my ex-classmate, whose questions, by God's grace, I was able to explain to him the solutions and answers to the questions. All glory to the Lord! As a way of saying thank-you, by ex-classmate treated me to lunch. Old Town White Coffee, White Sands, maybe?


Considering the blazing nature of the day, I decided to take a dip at the nearby swimming pool, and boy was the water not cold. I actually wished that it was cold, since I wanted a cooling dip, but hey it was not too warm for me to not enjoy the dip. Enjoyed time alone, enjoying God and enjoying my soul. Sometimes, every once in a while, you need to spend time alone to edify your soul too!

Upon coming home, I had to fulfil some tasks. I'm now praying that I can find a suitable interviewee for my Project Work considering that the person I intended to work with didn't have expertise in the field of study of my project. As such, I'm going to trust God that He will take me through. Somehow, I don't seem to be too affected by this. Either I really trust God or I don't really care about my Project Work. God, may it be the former!

And afterward, I was preparing a gift for my churchmate tomorrow. I prepared another gift for another churchmate some time back, but I'll give these gifts to them tomorrow. I do hope that they are blessed by them very much. It was fun preparing them too.

Reflections:

  1. Trust God with my P6 student. That's the only thing I can do.
  2. Alone time is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment