Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#junehols2014 [2 June 2014] Bike by the Beach

School in the morning (Physics, Math and Economics) and GP tuition in the afternoon. Learnt about the ethics of euthanasia and discussed on the controversy as to whether it should or not be allowed. Upon completing that, I planned out my beautiful holiday work schedule in the morning (and holiday sites in the afternoon upon completion of work) and went off to East Coast Par (ECP) to go cycling!


Wonderful biking session, immersing myself with Israel & New Breed hits, and pretty much experiencing the beach with the Lord. Went home only to realise that I had extra work to do. I had contemplated to screw up my work timetable to make way for that, but by doing so I would have to compromise on my sightseeing. Considering the pros and cons...I'd rather go sightseeing. Not gonna do that extra work. 💁

Reflections:
1) I'll need the holidays to clarify all my doubts in all my subjects, before moving on to Semester 2. Consistency is key!
2) GP is very fun and thought provoking. Pretty much the most applicable subject of all academia  I've faced thus far.
3) Solitude is lovely. I love alone time with the Lord.
4) Fail to plan...plan to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment