Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#junehols2014 [3 June 2014] Semi-posh Brekkie

Had Physics and Chemistry tutorials in the morning (after a satisfying 1 hour nap)...realised that I'm weak at quite a bit for Physics and the first topic of Chemistry...crash coursing them this holidays! Then I had a 2-hour breakfast at the MacDonald's outlet nearby.


Indulged myself in a nice burger and the Word of God, before returning to school for 2 lectures and a Chinese Language tutorial, where we practised some crucial Oral skills. Thus, I went home, enjoying the luxury of the day where I finished my Physics the day before and no homework haunts me. One more day to freedom!

Reflections:
1) The joyous occasion when one finishes al his homework is inexplainable. Just wonderful.
2) It's time to improve on my academics!

No comments:

Post a Comment