Monday, June 9, 2014

#junehols2014 [9 June 2014] Spring Cleaning

In June? Maybe. But nonetheless why not pack the house when I've got the free time after completing my morning academic? I was supposed to meet some people for studies, but looks like they're busy. Good for me, 'cos I get to sleep in an extra hour (which is lovely). Econs, Chem and Math, and it's time to pack the house!

Cleared quite some stuff. feels much more organised and clean, contrary to the depiction of the photo. We're moving in 3 months, so lets pack what we can pack and throw what we can throw to clear this house as much as possible!


After that, we took a rest in my room under the cool of the air conditioner. Definitely a rest in the midst of the searing heat is lovely. I enjoyed some fiery sermons by Pastor Joseph Prince, followed by surprisingly Rhema words from Pastor John Koe, who talked about being light in the midst of darkness akin to our upcoming church camp, Camp Kadash, which means (literally) Camp 'Set Apart'.

Washed some chairs, listened to some sermons, had more interesting chats about ripped off foods. Also thanking God for working miraculously in my cares and concerns: Project Logos, close friends, cell. I'm believing God that this time around, what happens after camp will be a stark contrast to previous years, where the fire die. No. I declare in the name of Jesus, by the authority of the name of my Savior and my God, that we will never be the same after camp. Ever.

Took the night to listen to another message to Pastor John, and he pointed out the importance of rest, sometimes, even from spiritual activity. Just let go and let God. And that's my role in Logos; to let go and let God. And it was restful and enlightening indeed. Thank You, Jesus!

Reflection:
  1. A meaningful day need not be one of tourism. Yes, tourism and sightseeing is fun indeed, but packing the house with your mom when you're both free; that's some lovely momma-sonny bonding time!
  2. Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment