Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#junehols2014 [4 June 2014] Haagen-Dazs with Momma

Finished my tuition homework in the morning (oh, that sense of accomplishment) and completed Chinese (Oral) and Economics (lecture test 'post-mortem') tutorials. AND I'M FREE!!! ðŸ™Œ Headed to Clarke Quay for a nice view before meeting Mom for lunch at Wisma Atria. And, as an added bonus, Mom even treated me to Haagen-Dazs in the afternoon. ðŸ’•


After Mom went back to work, I stayed for the next 2 hours just chilling with God. 1st hour I used to indulge in His word and the 2nd used to thank Him for as many people as I can remember in my life. Wonderful time of thanksgiving. Upon that, I went home to change and meet my bro and cousins for a nice urban run in Clementi. It was quite pleasant, in my opinion. Until I checked my phone to see my leader tasking me to help his friend with Math, causing me to burn 5 days of precious sightseeing. Furthermore, my ex-classmates wanted to meet up (although I already foresaw that we all would be too busy with our own plans, hence the holiday sites set up to begin with), further screwing up my holiday sites. Gahh!

Reflections:
1) The feeling of a break after consecutive days of work is just absolutely wonderful.
2) Lives complicate. Simply put, a solitude life is one of simplicity, but when other people come messing around your perfect schedule, things get messy. Heck, humans are messy. Maybe that's the fun about it.
3) I get a grumpy mood cos I became self-conscious, about what I can get out of the holidays, instead of how God can use me during this holidays. May my life be Christ-centered as opposed to self-centred, in Jesus' name.


No comments:

Post a Comment